Sunday, March 6, 2011

A little bit about me...

I feel like in order to start this, I should have a little intro or something. So, here's a little bit about me and what I plan on doing with this blog :) This may be considered more of a reference page than anything!

  • I believe a smile (and ice cream) can cure anything. It's a simple little way to spread God's love to the world!
  • I am obsessed with quotes, there will be an innumerable amount all over this blog. It will become excessive I can assure you.
  • I have been thinking about starting a blog for about a year now. I was convinced no one would read it. I am now willing to take that risk and at least tell myself people are interested...
  • My thoughts have to do with one of the many things I'm involved in so here's some things I do:
    • I'm a Catholic who loves Mary!
    • Work Study: tutor inner-city elementary school kids, yes, I have lots of stories
    • Pro-Life work within the Diocese and at school
    • FOCUS Bible Study, CLC, etc
    • Sorority- Theta Phi Alpha
    • Majors: Theology, Psychology, Nonprofit Leadership
Well, I believe that is enough boring stuff about me! I hope this helps any readers out there understand who I am and why I'll be writing about what I'll write about! :) 

1 comment: